Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Dubrovnik and Moscow is a 32S with 180 seats.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Dubrovnik and Moscow.
- 9 flights per week fly out of Dubrovnik connecting to Moscow.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dubrovnik to Moscow is 3348 km on Niki.
- 50541 seats are available per day to fly out of Dubrovnik connecting to Moscow.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.