Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by BMI flying between Dublin and Dar es Salaam is a 32S with 130 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dublin to Dar es Salaam is 23 hours, 10 minutes on Singapore.
- 15662 seats are available per day to fly out of Dublin connecting to Dar es Salaam.
- The largest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Dublin and Dar es Salaam is a 32S with 130 seats.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Dublin and Dar es Salaam.
Hotels in Dar es Salaam
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dar Es Salaam? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.