Did you know?
- 13 flights per week fly out of Dubai connecting to Phnom Penh.
- The smallest aircraft operated by China flying between Dubai and Phnom Penh is a 330 with 267 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Dubai and Phnom Penh is a 777 with 364 seats.
- Bangkok, TH is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dubai and Phnom Penh.
- Air France has 2 two stops or more flights between Dubai and Phnom Penh.
Hotels in Phnom Penh
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Phnom Penh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.