Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Dubai and Melbourne is a 777 with 364 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Dubai to Melbourne is 11639 km on Emirates.
- Srilankan has 3 two stops or more flights between Dubai and Melbourne.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Srilankan flying between Dubai and Melbourne is a 330 with 287 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dubai to Melbourne is 13247 km on Sahara.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.