Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Pakistan flying between Dubai and Islamabad is a 777 with 329 seats.
- Emirates has the most nonstop flights between Dubai and Islamabad.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Dubai to Islamabad every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Dubai to Islamabad is 3 hours, 0 minutes on Emirates, Shaheen, Pakistan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dubai to Islamabad is 22 hours, 15 minutes on Kuwait.
Hotels in Islamabad
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Pakistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.