Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Pakistan flying between Dubai and Islamabad is a 777 with 329 seats.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Dubai to Islamabad every day.
- Emirates has 1 nonstop flights between Dubai and Islamabad.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Dubai to Islamabad is 1948 km on Emirates, Shaheen, Pakistan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dubai to Islamabad is 4140 km on Kuwait.
Hotels in Islamabad
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Pakistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.