Did you know?
- Qatar has the most nonstop flights between Doha and Islamabad.
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between Doha and Islamabad is a 330 with 259 seats.
- 16 flights per week fly out of Doha connecting to Islamabad.
- 7512 seats are available per day to fly out of Doha connecting to Islamabad.
- The shortest connecting flight from Doha to Islamabad is 18 hours, 20 minutes on Saudi.
Hotels in Islamabad
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Pakistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.