Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Biman flying between Dhaka and Sylhet is a 310 with 221 seats.
- Fly S/A has the most nonstop flights between Dhaka and Sylhet.
- 454 seats are available per day to fly out of Dhaka connecting to Sylhet.
- 6 flights per week fly out of Dhaka connecting to Sylhet.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Dhaka to Sylhet is 195 km on Fly S/A, Biman, GMG.
Hotels in Sylhet
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangladesh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.