Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur is 18 hours, 50 minutes on Sahara.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Indian flying between Dhaka and Kuala Lumpur is a DH8 with 37 seats.
- 14 flights per week fly out of Dhaka connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- The shortest flight between Dhaka and Kuala Lumpur on Singapore is 3192 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Biman flying between Dhaka and Kuala Lumpur is a 747 with 400 seats.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.