Did you know?
- 14 flights per week fly out of Dhaka connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur is 2641 km on Airasia, Biman, Malaysia, GMG.
- The largest aircraft operated by Biman flying between Dhaka and Kuala Lumpur is a 747 with 400 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Indian flying between Dhaka and Kuala Lumpur is a DH8 with 37 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur is 18 hours, 50 minutes on Sahara.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.