Did you know?
- 26228 seats are available per day to fly out of Dhaka connecting to Kathmandu.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dhaka to Kathmandu is 20 hours, 20 minutes on Air India.
- The largest aircraft operated by Jet Airways flying between Dhaka and Kathmandu is a 737 with 180 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Dhaka to Kathmandu is 660 km on Fly S/A, Biman, GMG.
- Biman has 1 nonstop flights between Dhaka and Kathmandu.
Hotels in Kathmandu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kathmandu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.