Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by China flying between Delhi and Kuala Lumpur is a 330 with 313 seats.
- 101 flights per week fly out of Delhi connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- Jet Airways has the most nonstop flights between Delhi and Kuala Lumpur.
- 106532 seats are available per day to fly out of Delhi connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- The shortest connecting flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur is 38 hours, 45 minutes on Bellair Inc.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.