Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Damascus and Tunis is a 32S with 145 seats.
- Syrian Arab has the most nonstop flights between Damascus and Tunis.
- The largest aircraft operated by Libyan flying between Damascus and Tunis is a AB3 with 253 seats.
- 47584 seats are available per day to fly out of Damascus connecting to Tunis.
- 13 flights per week fly out of Damascus connecting to Tunis.
Hotels in Tunis
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tunis? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.