Did you know?
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Damascus to Cairo every day.
- 12 flights per week fly out of Damascus connecting to Cairo.
- The shortest connecting flight from Damascus to Cairo is 6 hours, 5 minutes on Jordanian.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between Damascus and Cairo is a 32S with 104 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Damascus to Cairo is 665 km on Jordanian.
Hotels in Cairo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cairo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.