Did you know?
- Lufthansa has 101 two stops or more flights between Damascus and Belgrade.
- The largest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Damascus and Belgrade is a 32S with 181 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Damascus to Belgrade is 5784 km on BMI.
- 20981 seats are available per day to fly out of Damascus connecting to Belgrade.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Damascus and Belgrade is a 32S with 184 seats.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.