Did you know?
- Chicago, IL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dallas and New York.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lan flying between Dallas and New York is a 737 with 148 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Dallas to New York is 3 hours, 25 minutes on American.
- There are 18 nonstop flights on route from Dallas to New York every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Frontier flying between Dallas and New York is a 32S with 150 seats.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.