Did you know?
- Aires has the most nonstop flights between Curacao and Bonaire.
- 660 seats are available per day to fly out of Curacao connecting to Bonaire.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Curacao to Bonaire is 75 km on 7I, Bonair Exel.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aires flying between Curacao and Bonaire is a ATR with 46 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Thai Pacific flying between Curacao and Bonaire is a SH6 with 36 seats.
Hotels in Bonaire
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Netherlands Antilles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.