Did you know?
- The shortest flight between Cork and Dublin on Aer is 1003 km.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Cork and Dublin is a 32S with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aer Lingus flying between Cork and Dublin is a 32S with 212 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Cork to Dublin is 3 hours, 25 minutes on BMI Aer Lingus.
- 7762 seats are available per day to fly out of Cork connecting to Dublin.
Hotels in Dublin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dublin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.