Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lao flying between Chiang Mai and Luang Prabang is a ATR with 70 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang is 358 km on Lao.
- 5 flights per week fly out of Chiang Mai connecting to Luang Prabang.
- Lao has the most nonstop flights between Chiang Mai and Luang Prabang.
Hotels in Luang Prabang
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Luang Prabang? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.