Did you know?
- 2 airlines operate between Catania/Sicily and Sharm el-Sheikh.
- The largest aircraft operated by Hapag Lloyd flying between Catania/Sicily and Sharm el-Sheikh is a 737 with 144 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Hapag flying between Catania/Sicily and Sharm el-Sheikh is a 737 with 144 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Catania/Sicily to Sharm el-Sheikh every day.
- 5604 seats are available per day to fly out of Catania/Sicily connecting to Sharm el-Sheikh.
Hotels in Sharm el-Sheikh
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sharm el Sheikh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.