Did you know?
- Alitalia has 1 one stop flights between Casablanca and Sao Paulo.
- The largest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Casablanca and Sao Paulo is a 32S with 123 seats.
- 21 flights per week fly out of Casablanca connecting to Sao Paulo.
- The shortest connecting flight from Casablanca to Sao Paulo is 37 hours, 20 minutes on Meridiana.
- The smallest aircraft operated by TAP flying between Casablanca and Sao Paulo is a ERJ with 50 seats.
Hotels in Sao Paulo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sao Paulo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.