Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Maroc flying between Casablanca and Dakar is a 767 with 234 seats.
- 535 seats are available per day to fly out of Casablanca connecting to Dakar.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Casablanca to Dakar every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Casablanca and Dakar is a 737 with 144 seats.
- Air Maroc has 2 nonstop flights between Casablanca and Dakar.
Hotels in Dakar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Senegal? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.