Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Serendib flying between Caracas and Isla Margarita is a DC9 with 100 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Atlantis flying between Caracas and Isla Margarita is a 737 with 108 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Caracas to Isla Margarita is 0 hours, 45 minutes on Atlantis, Aserca, V0.
- The shortest flight between Caracas and Isla Margarita on Serendib is 330 km.
- Maracaibo, VE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Caracas and Isla Margarita.
Hotels in Isla Margarita
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Venezuela? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.