Did you know?
- Maracaibo, VE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Caracas and Isla Margarita.
- The largest aircraft operated by Serendib flying between Caracas and Isla Margarita is a DC9 with 100 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Caracas to Isla Margarita is 330 km on Atlantis, Aserca, V0.
- 1982 seats are available per day to fly out of Caracas connecting to Isla Margarita.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Caracas to Isla Margarita is 0 hours, 45 minutes on Atlantis, Aserca, V0.
Hotels in Isla Margarita
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Venezuela? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.