Did you know?
- London, GB is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Cairo and Malta.
- 155618 seats are available per day to fly out of Cairo connecting to Malta.
- The shortest connecting flight from Cairo to Malta is 7859 km on Scandinavian.
- The largest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Cairo and Malta is a 330 with 196 seats.
- Emirates has 1 two stops or more flights between Cairo and Malta.
Hotels in Malta
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Malta? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.