Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by BMI flying between Cairo and Luxor is a EMJ with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Cairo and Luxor is a 32S with 185 seats.
- The shortest flight between Cairo and Luxor on BMI is 511 km.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Cairo to Luxor is 511 km on Egyptair.
- 1998 seats are available per day to fly out of Cairo connecting to Luxor.
Hotels in Luxor
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Luxor? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.