Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by American flying between Buffalo and Managua is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- 53 flights per week fly out of Buffalo connecting to Managua.
- 40981 seats are available per day to fly out of Buffalo connecting to Managua.
- Atlanta, GA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Buffalo and Managua.
- The shortest connecting flight from Buffalo to Managua is 4875 km on Copa Air.
Hotels in Managua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nicaragua? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.