Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Buenos Aires and Munich is a 747 with 368 seats.
- 303439 seats are available per day to fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to Munich.
- The shortest connecting flight from Buenos Aires to Munich is 12156 km on Hellas Jet.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Buenos Aires and Munich.
- The shortest connecting flight from Buenos Aires to Munich is 23 hours, 40 minutes on Hellas Jet.
Hotels in Munich
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Munich? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.