Did you know?
- There are 11 nonstop flights on route from Buenos Aires to Iguazu every day.
- Argentinas has 4 nonstop flights between Buenos Aires and Iguazu.
- 2 airlines operate between Buenos Aires and Iguazu.
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Buenos Aires and Iguazu is a 32S with 156 seats.
- 1036 seats are available per day to fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to Iguazu.
Hotels in Iguazu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Iguazu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.