Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lan flying between Buenos Aires and Iguazu is a 32S with 156 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazu is 1050 km on Argentinas.
- There are 11 nonstop flights on route from Buenos Aires to Iguazu every day.
- 7 flights per week fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to Iguazu.
- Argentinas has 4 nonstop flights between Buenos Aires and Iguazu.
Hotels in Iguazu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Iguazu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.