Did you know?
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Buenos Aires to El Calafate every day.
- 7 flights per week fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to El Calafate.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Argentinas flying between Buenos Aires and El Calafate is a 737 with 108 seats.
- Argentinas has the most nonstop flights between Buenos Aires and El Calafate.
- The largest aircraft operated by American flying between Buenos Aires and El Calafate is a 32S with 156 seats.
Hotels in El Calafate
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Argentina? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.