Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lan flying between Buenos Aires and Comodoro Rivadavia is a 32S with 156 seats.
- 5 flights per week fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to Comodoro Rivadavia.
- 676 seats are available per day to fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to Comodoro Rivadavia.
- There are 12 nonstop flights on route from Buenos Aires to Comodoro Rivadavia every day.
- Argentinas has the most nonstop flights between Buenos Aires and Comodoro Rivadavia.
Hotels in Comodoro Rivadavia
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Argentina? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.