Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Budapest to Newark is 25 hours, 45 minutes on Cimber.
- 57 flights per week fly out of Budapest connecting to Newark.
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Budapest and Newark is a 32S with 159 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Budapest to Newark is 7877 km on Cimber.
- Air Canada has 53 two stops or more flights between Budapest and Newark.
Hotels in Newark
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York/Newark? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.