Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by El flying between Budapest and Newark is a 737 with 142 seats.
- 57 flights per week fly out of Budapest connecting to Newark.
- Air Canada has 53 two stops or more flights between Budapest and Newark.
- The shortest connecting flight from Budapest to Newark is 25 hours, 45 minutes on Cimber.
- 63066 seats are available per day to fly out of Budapest connecting to Newark.
Hotels in Newark
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York/Newark? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.