Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Budapest and Damascus is a ATR with 46 seats.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Budapest and Damascus.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Budapest to Damascus every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Budapest and Damascus is a 32S with 144 seats.
- 52 flights per week fly out of Budapest connecting to Damascus.
Hotels in Damascus
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Damascus? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.