Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Brussels and Tehran is a 32S with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Brussels and Tehran is a ERJ with 49 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Brussels and Tehran.
- The shortest connecting flight from Brussels to Tehran is 4970 km on Air-Serv.
- The shortest connecting flight from Brussels to Tehran is 17 hours, 10 minutes on Air-Serv.
Hotels in Tehran
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tehran? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.