Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Brussels and New York is a F70 with 80 seats.
- There are 6 nonstop flights on route from Brussels to New York every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Brussels and New York is a ARJ with 97 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Brussels to New York is 5883 km on Jet Airways, American, Delta.
- Jet Airways has the most nonstop flights between Brussels and New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.