Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Ethiopian flying between Brussels and Khartoum is a 767 with 235 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Brussels to Khartoum is 12 hours, 30 minutes on SN Brussels.
- Amsterdam, NL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Brussels and Khartoum.
- The shortest connecting flight from Brussels to Khartoum is 5070 km on SN Brussels.
- 53 flights per week fly out of Brussels connecting to Khartoum.
Hotels in Khartoum
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sudan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.