Did you know?
- 15714 seats are available per day to fly out of Brindisi connecting to Turin.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Brindisi and Turin is a 737 with 122 seats.
- Air Baltic has 1 one stop flights between Brindisi and Turin.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Baltic flying between Brindisi and Turin is a 737 with 122 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Brindisi to Turin is 5 hours, 45 minutes on Air Alps Aviation.
Hotels in Turin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Turin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.