Did you know?
- 16 flights per week fly out of Brindisi connecting to Milan.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Brindisi and Milan is a 737 with 155 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Brindisi to Milan is 1 hours, 35 minutes on Air One, Alitalia, Eujet, Alitalia Express.
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Brindisi and Milan.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Brindisi and Milan is a 737 with 162 seats.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.