Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Boston and Milan is a 747 with 474 seats.
- 292754 seats are available per day to fly out of Boston connecting to Milan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Boston to Milan is 18 hours, 55 minutes on BMI.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Boston and Milan is a 777 with 267 seats.
- 144 flights per week fly out of Boston connecting to Milan.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.