Did you know?
- Quito, EC is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Bogota and Galapagos Islands.
- The shortest connecting flight from Bogota to Galapagos Islands is 2160 km on Galapagos Avianca.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Bogota connecting to Galapagos Islands.
- Galapagos has the most two or more stop flights between Bogota and Galapagos Islands.
- The largest aircraft operated by Galapagos flying between Bogota and Galapagos Islands is a 737 with 122 seats.
Hotels in Galapagos Islands
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ecuador? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.