Did you know?
- 285435 seats are available per day to fly out of Berlin connecting to Tokyo.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Berlin and Tokyo is a EMJ with 98 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air China flying between Berlin and Tokyo is a 32S with 182 seats.
- 158 flights per week fly out of Berlin connecting to Tokyo.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Berlin and Tokyo.
Hotels in Tokyo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tokyo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.