Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Berlin and Damascus is a 32S with 182 seats.
- Turkish has the most one stop flights between Berlin and Damascus.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Berlin and Damascus is a 32S with 144 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Berlin to Damascus every day.
- 83647 seats are available per day to fly out of Berlin connecting to Damascus.
Hotels in Damascus
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Damascus? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.