Did you know?
- 3638 seats are available per day to fly out of Berlin connecting to Banjul.
- The largest aircraft operated by SN Brussels flying between Berlin and Banjul is a ARJ with 97 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Berlin to Banjul is 52 hours, 35 minutes on South African.
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Berlin and Banjul is a 32S with 126 seats.
- 2 airlines operate between Berlin and Banjul.
Hotels in Banjul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Gambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.