Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Yekaterinburg is 34 hours, 10 minutes on Swiss.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Yekaterinburg is 4756 km on Swiss.
- 11 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Yekaterinburg.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Yekaterinburg is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- The shortest flight between Belgrade and Yekaterinburg on Austrian is 3547 km.
Hotels in Yekaterinburg
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.