Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Belgrade and Turin is a ATR with 64 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Belgrade and Turin is a 32S with 123 seats.
- 24 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Turin.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Turin is 2215 km on Adria.
- 45646 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Turin.
Hotels in Turin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Turin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.