Did you know?
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Turin.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Belgrade and Turin is a ATR with 64 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Turin is 16 hours, 10 minutes on Adria.
- Air France has 10 one stop flights between Belgrade and Turin.
- 45646 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Turin.
Hotels in Turin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Turin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.