Did you know?
- 88011 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Tokyo.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Belgrade and Tokyo is a 737 with 126 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Tokyo is 10604 km on Cimber.
- Air France has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Tokyo.
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Belgrade and Tokyo is a 32S with 126 seats.
Hotels in Tokyo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tokyo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.