Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Belgrade and Tehran is a 737 with 123 seats.
- 17 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Tehran.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Tehran is 10 hours, 20 minutes on Sun Express.
- The largest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Belgrade and Tehran is a 32S with 146 seats.
- The shortest flight between Belgrade and Tehran on Turkish is 2854 km.
Hotels in Tehran
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tehran? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.