Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Belgrade and Tashkent is a ATR with 64 seats.
- Czech has 1 one stop flights between Belgrade and Tashkent.
- 2 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Tashkent.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Tashkent is 19 hours, 40 minutes on Swiss.
- 210 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Tashkent.
Hotels in Tashkent
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Uzbekistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.