Did you know?
- 18 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Sao Paulo.
- American has 101 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Sao Paulo.
- The largest aircraft operated by American flying between Belgrade and Sao Paulo is a 32S with 126 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Belgrade and Sao Paulo is a 32S with 126 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Sao Paulo is 25 hours, 40 minutes on Air-Serv.
Hotels in Sao Paulo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sao Paulo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.