Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Belgrade and Samara is a 737 with 126 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Samara is 13 hours, 25 minutes on Swiss.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Samara is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- 11896 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Samara.
- The shortest flight between Belgrade and Samara on Lufthansa is 3900 km.
Hotels in Samara
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.