Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Rome is 2664 km on Adria.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Belgrade to Rome is 733 km on Alitalia.
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Belgrade and Rome.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Montenegro flying between Belgrade and Rome is a 100 with 108 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Belgrade to Rome is 1 hours, 35 minutes on Alitalia.
Hotels in Rome
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rome? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.