Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Rome is 21 hours, 20 minutes on Adria.
- 15 airlines operate between Belgrade and Rome.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Belgrade to Rome is 1 hours, 35 minutes on Alitalia.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Belgrade to Rome every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Belgrade and Rome is a ERJ with 48 seats.
Hotels in Rome
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rome? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.