Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Belgrade and Oslo is a ATR with 64 seats.
- The shortest flight between Belgrade and Oslo on American is 2902 km.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Oslo is 17 hours, 40 minutes on Air Alps Aviation.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Belgrade and Oslo is a 737 with 126 seats.
- 90080 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Oslo.
Hotels in Oslo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Oslo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.