Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Belgrade to Oslo every day.
- 90080 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Oslo.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Belgrade and Oslo is a 737 with 126 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Oslo is 17 hours, 40 minutes on Air Alps Aviation.
- The largest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Belgrade and Oslo is a ATR with 64 seats.
Hotels in Oslo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Oslo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.