Did you know?
- 8007 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Muscat.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Belgrade and Muscat is a 32S with 126 seats.
- Swiss has 1 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Muscat.
- 15 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Muscat.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Muscat is 30 hours, 40 minutes on Gulf Air.
Hotels in Muscat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Muscat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.